Monday, March 2, 2009

that's a wrap

Thanks for coming along, I appreciated all the comments as I you posted them, and I hope you enjoyed the slim taste of pictures and notes I was able to get up here.

I'm home now, trying to readjust to west coast time, and really appreciating the fresh air and rain!

Now comes even more work - I've got all my photos to comb through (I took over 1800!) and presentations to prepare for. If you're in Olympia, I think I'm set up to do a trip slideshow at the downtown coffeehouse next week. Once I get the date I can put it up here and/or e-mail anyone close enough to show up. I am going to try and get something done with Forrest too to get more of my pictures available either through the Batdorf website, the batdorf/dancing goats blog site, or maybe just uploaded on my picasaweb page. I'll let you know.

This was fun for me - I hope to be able to re-use this site for future trips (I can re-title it any time I want) and share more of my travels with you.

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment